Complete restoration of the Historic Jones House
This two-story Victorian farm-house was built in 1889 it was the first house built in Frisco City (Jones Mill at the time) and was donated in 1913 to the town of Frisco City by the Jones Family along with the present Park property. Revive Frisco City, Inc. leased the Jones House from the town of Frisco City our mission is bring back the beauty of the home and make it useful. Our vision for future use is for Job Fairs, Fine Arts, Museum, Weddings, a place to display school memorabilia, organizational meetings, Boys/Girl Club and other civic affairs.
Project Completion: | County