RC&D is here for our region.
RC&D is a local nonprofit organization led by local community leaders. The ALA-TOM RC&D Council covers the following nine Southwest Alabama counties: Choctaw, Clarke, Conecuh, Dallas, Marengo, Monroe, Perry, Washington, and Wilcox.
We help communities grow and prosper.
Our Grants program has been providing funding for projects for decades and we’ve watched as those projects have helped communities become better places to live, work and play.
Looking to apply for one of our RC&D Grants? Here’s the place to start!
Revolving Loan Fund
Our revolving loan fund (RLF) is used for development and expansion of small businesses. Learn more here.
Looking to file your final report? This is the spot for you!
We love bringing dreams to life.
From our revolving loan fund program to our annual grants program, Ala-Tom RC&D is dedicated to making our nine county region better, stronger and more resilient.
Some of our recent grants in action.
From community gardens, tourism initiatives, and helping seniors to providing schools with resources they need to better educate our children, RC&D is here, in the community, to help.
- AED and Medical Supplies, 2022, Choctaw
- Get HIRED, 2022, Choctaw
- Selma PAL After School Enrichment Program, 2022, Dallas
- Broadhead Memorial Park, 2022, Choctaw
- Office/Maintenance Enhancement, 2022, Dallas
- Hope Outdoors, Chatom, AL Chapter, 2022, Washington
- Bigbee Canine Kennel Repair & Replacement, 2022, Marengo
- Marion-Perry County Library General Expenses, 2022, Perry
- Cahawba Advisory Committee, 2022, Dallas
- Toxey VFD Safety, 2022, Choctaw